Hi,

 One of the things I'd like to see change is the need to patch + rebuild kannel in order to install mbuni. It looks very much that this will be possible with the next release of Kannel, provided some proposed diffs from our side (posted to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list) are incorporated.

 To achieve the above objective, there is also work on our side, that I am beginning to undertake.  What I see as the main tasks are:

 - Change the way Mbuni uses kannel mime and conn modules
 - Change list_ function references to gwlist_ function references
 - Remove need to handle mbuni config file through kannels cfg module

I've posted changes to CVS to deal with the last one, please review, test and advise. The first one awaits patch application from the kannel side (hopefully Stipe can help push that), the second one already has a patch from Stipe (which might need some adjustments)

Good weekend to all

Paul.