Fixed in CVS. Code will check for the '?' and only add it if missing.

I wish all changes were this easy :)

There is a whole host of changes that we are working on, including:
- DB storage of queue data
- OMA MMS conformance in message header lengths
- Moving to up-coming Kannel 1.4.1
- WURFL db integration into content adaptation module

to name but a few.  (Just concluded World Cup has of course not
helped speed up work!)

I have a list if anyone wants to help or support this.

Thanks

P.