On 02/26/2018 06:13 PM, Sanjeev Gupta via devel wrote:
Hi,

For what it is worth, I am running the ntpsnmpd code on a number of debian and ubuntu machines for some time, including one with an actual GPS.  No issues so far.

I just like to see graphs.

Hooray! Someone is using the code!

1. This means it is useful.

2. This gives some confirmation of stability.

Related to point 2; do you have rough numbers of how long / many instances of this have been running?

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb