We don't have a policy against 3p Python modules.
On the other hand, I'm not a fan of importing the entire cheese shop.
On the other other hand, I usually pull in the gpsd Python module on machines
I'm running ntpd on.
On the other other other hand, can we have a Python binding on the C crypto
routines that ntpd uses?

..π‘₯𐑸𐑒
Mark Atwood <mark.atw...@ntpsec.org>
Project Manager of the NTPsec Project