On Mon, Sep 25, 2023 at 04:29:37PM -0700, Hal Murray via devel wrote:

> I have a slight preference for double, but it doesn't really matter.
>
> I've seen some example with double on the left bar and single on the
> top/bottom.
> That was probably the web version.

Hi Hal,

Do you have an example of something that renders the way that you want? I don't
think the man page backend for asciidoc renders "delimited literal block" in a
special way (see
https://docs.asciidoctor.org/asciidoc/latest/verbatim/literal-blocks/ for the
asciidoc description).
I'll see if I can find the man page backend code for asciidoc to see what it's
doing.

> I thought I send in an Issue but can't find it...
>
> Please check the bottom few lines on the man pages.  At least one of them
> didn't get updated to use our trailer stuff and still has the Mills version.

Which man page shows this issue?

Cheers,
-Matt