----- Original Message -----

We deliver a different QEMU in RHEL than is delivered in RHEV and RHEL-OSP.
In RHEL 6 there's a different set of features at compile time.
In RHEL 7.x you'll see us shipping different releases - eg. rebasing onto a new
QEMU version in RHEV/RHEL-OSP which is something that's not possible within
RHEL.