On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Alexander Wels <aw...@redhat.com> wrote:

> After rebasing and recompiling did you re-run engine-setup, its highly
> likely
> some tables or something changed and you are seeing errors in the log due
> not having run engine-setup.

Alex/Vojtech,

Disregard. The issue seems to have resolved itself, which is odd since I
didn't restart the engine. It was a fresh install, so it was a brand new
database and I had run setup prior to starting the engine. If the issue
occurs again, I'll make sure to take some screenshots.

Thanks for the help and sorry for the false alarm.