Hi, I've been hacking public API docs yesterday, and I think it will
work in GitHub-Travis combination. Now I am waiting if Gerrit-GitHub
mirroring will remove branch created directly on GitHub, if not, then
my approach would be following:

Both 4.0 and 4.1 branches will have .travis.yml in them that will run
the build and then push generated pages to gh-pages branch (authorized
via GitHub deploy key). For now I have a working demo on my fork
(https://github.com/phoracek/ovirt-engine-api-model/blob/master/.travis.yml),
this one does not use deploy keys, but token instead.

Hope I'm not breaking your work.