Hi team,

I'm having trouble running engine-setup on a fresh database. When I first
ran setup I received a message prompting me to update the
autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor, which I did. I then received another
prompting me to update the autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor, which I also
did. The next prompted me to update the autovacuum_max_workers to a value
of at least 6. I have tried changing the value to both 6 and 7 multiple
times, but it doesn't acknowledge that the change has been made and won't
let me proceed with setup.

Could someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if this is an issue
with the new feature?

Thanks!

-Phillip Bailey