On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 3:11 PM, Yedidyah Bar David <d...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Nir Soffer <nsof...@redhat.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 4:00 PM Sandro Bonazzola <sbona...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Following today call, I'm going to push a patch for dropping all rawhide
> >> jobs from jenkins.
> >> This should help avoiding distractions and reducing patches blocked by
> >> rawhide issues.
> >

> > Hi Sandro,
> >
> > I worked hard to get ioprocess and ovirt-imageio working on fcraw, so
> this
> > change will create extra work for me to fix the regressions later when we
> > enable fcraw again.
> >
> > Please revert the change for the ovirt-imageio and ioprocess projects.
>
> I'd like too to keep fcraw, for otopi, now pushed
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/88816 .
>
> Perhaps for the time being it's best if other projects' maintainers do
> the same, if they want to, and commit to fixing issues in fcraw quickly
> (I hope I do...).

Maybe its a good oppertunity to move the projects to V2, so the settings
will be done inside the project itself and not in Jenkisn repo.
Also, maintainers needs to understand that if fcraw build is failing no
other distro will be deployed to tested ( as communicated numerous times
already ), so if you're not sure fcraw will work
keep it on check-patch only and don't add build-artifacts jobs.

> Best regards,
> --
> Didi

Eyal edri

MANAGER

RHV DevOps

EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)