> On 13 Mar 2018, at 22:24, Dafna Ron <d...@redhat.com> wrote:
>

> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 10:57 AM, Michal Skrivanek
> <michal.skriva...@redhat.com <mailto:michal.skriva...@redhat.com>> wrote:
>

>> On 13 Mar 2018, at 09:27, Eyal Edri <ee...@redhat.com
>> <mailto:ee...@redhat.com>> wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 9:29 AM, Dan Kenigsberg <dan...@redhat.com
>> <mailto:dan...@redhat.com>> wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 8:24 PM, Dafna Ron <d...@redhat.com
>> <mailto:d...@redhat.com>> wrote:
>> > We just had a failure in master 002_bootstrap.add_mac_pool with the same
>> > error on edit cluster.
>
> Does it fail consistently?
>
> yes.

that’s good

> Did you narrow down the commit(s) where it started to happen?
>
> First change reported failed by CQ on this issue is this one:
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/88738/2 <https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/88738/2>
>  - db: add func to turn table columns to empty string  (this was reported by
> Daniel at the beginning of this thread)
>
> Was there any other update done at that time?
>
> there are always other changes submitted. but CQ tries to isolate the change
> that it believes is causing the failure by reducing the change it tests until
> it gets to one single change.

I meant changes like major update of packages or any other configuration change

> We cannot have OST keep failing for a long time, especially on a big project
> like ovirt-engine. if we cannot have a fix on this quickly I think we should
> start skipping failed tests to allow changes to pass successfully until the
> bug is fixed.

sure. But in this case you’re just going to hit the same problem in the next
test. Please enable back the one you commented out, and try to revert that
patch instead. There is a chance it changed the behavior because somehow the
tests using Default cluster somehow rely on undefined values (not sure if
that’s even intentional, but that’s the way it is written), and that patch may
have changed it perhaps. Eli?

Thanks,
michal