On 11/04/18 12:27 +0000, Nir Soffer wrote:
On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 12:38 PM Eyal Edri <ee...@redhat.com> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 12:34 PM, Nir Soffer <nsof...@redhat.com> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 12:31 PM Eyal Edri <ee...@redhat.com> wrote:

Please make sure to run as much OST suites on this patch as possible
before merging ( using 'ci please build' )

But note that OST is not a way to verify the patch.

Such changes require testing with all storage types we support.

Well, we already have HE suite that runs on ISCSI, so at least we have
NFS+ISCSI on nested,
for real storage testing, you'll have to do it manually

We need glusterfs (both native and fuse based), and cinder/ceph storage.

But we cannot practically test all flows with all types of storage for
every patch.

That leads to a question - how do I go around verifying such patch
without sufficient environment? Is there someone from storage QA that
could assist with this?

Nir

Nir

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 4:09 PM, Martin Polednik <mpoled...@redhat.com>