On 07/18/2018 02:32 PM, Nir Soffer wrote:

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 2:10 PM Francesco Romani <from...@redhat.com <mailto:from...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 07/18/2018 12:11 PM, Nir Soffer wrote:
    On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 1:00 PM Francesco Romani
    <from...@redhat.com <mailto:from...@redhat.com>> wrote:

        On 07/15/2018 05:50 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
        May I repeat Nir's question: does it fail consistently?
        And are you rebased on master?

        Undefined command: "py-bt"
        Is a known xfail for Fedora

        I'd just like to add that I'm facing this error pretty
        regularly in the past couple of days.

        I can provide examples if needed but it seems to me we
        figured it out.

    We can disable the relevant pywatch tests in ovirt CI until this
    is resolved.

    Done: https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/93108/

Thanks, but the failing test isTestPyWatch.test_timeout_backtrace

Interesting, I've seen fail the other test too. Maybe it was just an accident? I will check.

--
Francesco Romani
Senior SW Eng., Virtualization R&D