Hi all,

Just as a refresher and for anyone new -- please be sure to add screenshots
of your admin portal patches to your gerrit commit in the form of an
imgur.com link in the commit message.

Additionally, Laura Wright is now handling most of our UI look and feel
review duties. She is quickly becoming an oVirt UI expert :) so please
continue to add her on your UI patches so she can +1 the designs. It's
especially important to have her review English strings, too. So if you
were previously adding Liz Blanchard (Liz is still around but focusing on
kubevirt), you can now add Laura instead. Generally, maintainers should
avoid merging patches that touch the UI until Laura has +1'd.

Best wishes,
Greg

--

GREG SHEREMETA

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - TEAM LEAD - RHV UX

Red Hat NA

<https://www.redhat.com/>

gsher...@redhat.com    IRC: gshereme
<https://red.ht/sig>