Hello Didi.

That plugin UI allows only check-patch triggering alas. If you had merged jobs
executed you can just rerun them. If not it is trickier, but if there are any
following changes then they will accumulate everything merged before.

We are restarting jenkins at the moment and this should solve the situation.

Anton.