Hi,

OST patch for running  el8 hosts and el7 engine is in the zuul gating stage.
Once the zuul gate will pass, the patch will be merged and we will have:

OST running centos-8 for hosts, centos-7 for engine
No use of reposync.

I will send an updated mail once it will be finally merged.

Regards,
Galit

--

GALIT ROSENTHAL