Hi,

I just recreated the issue with oVirt Node being installed on en-us, and
the web ui set to en-us as well.
Exported Chrome log for the exception.
ovirt-engine tries to access
`/ovirt-engine/services/files/spice/SpiceVersion.txt` while creating the
template, which returns 404, and it fails to continue.
This is a fresh installation from the newest ISO (as of writing).

Best,
Jöran