Hi. I'm working on adding instructions to the documentation for how to migrate
from a self-hosted engine to a stand alone manager. This will be the first time
I've contributed anything to this project (or any larger open source project
for that matter), so before I get too far in the weeds, I wanted to run this by
the community so as not to waste my time if this is a bad idea.

My general high level documentation is here:
https://pastebin.mozilla.org/YyOOVRFZ
These are the steps that I took when I did my own migration.

(Note to self: Need to add a step at the end to log into the Manager and
disable the Gluster service by going to Computer --> Clusters --> (Edit the
cluster) --> Uncheck the "Enable Gluster Service" checkbox.

And I've forked the ovirt-site repo and started working on the documentation
here: https://github.com/dmwhite823/ovirt-site/tree/migrate-engine-to-standalone

I still have a ways to go before I'm ready to request a PR, but I'm open to any
& all feedback.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.