Hello Masters,

I am very keen to use oVirt, but I was shocked and shaken to go ahead with
oVirt after I heard about end of road for CentOS. Therefore I looked for some
answers which I could not find online:

1. Will/Are you actively and vigorously porting:
       a) oVirt Agent to other OS like ubuntu?
       b) vdsm package to other OS like ubuntu, deb, openBSD etc.
 2. While standalone oVirt Node can continue to have CentOS codebase under the
hood. But do you still want to migrate it to other OS? like openBSD?

Kindly advice.
In my view, oVirt in itself is a good and complete platform. It just need to
continue evolve as VM and container "OS"/hypervisor. At the same time 'agent'
and vdsm should be ported to as many OS as possible.

Thank you.
Rajeev