Hi Kevin,

"cheap" starter kit is relative, but the MCU sound interesting indeed!
Presumably I won't have any time to port, but I'd be happy to help with
reviewing ;)

In case anyone is interested in actually porting this and only held back by the
investment, I'm confident a sponsored starter kit can be arranged.

Jolly seasons greetings everyone!
Cheers, Ludwig