Hi Attilio,

> Just for add a bit of documentation for helping discovering the best
> workflow:
>
> http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/
>
> The post contains some good points in my opinion, for example the
> guideline that a feature branch have to exists in developer repo and not in
> origin.

But that is how it is currently basically: A dev opens a branch in her
repository, makes changes and offers them to origin in form of a Pull
Request. The idea of the "feature branches" (let's rebrand this as task
force branches, since this is where I know I differ from the "normal" Git
workflow) is to collect the efforts of a task force in bulk first to add
them to the origin later, to avoid WIP APIs popping up in master. For
external (to the core community) task forces or similar groups it might be
the better solution to do their work in an external repository and merge
their work in a collective PR, but for internal task forces e.g. the NSTF
and OTA-TF (and when they start development the Timer TF) it makes much
more sense to push this kind of work directly to the main repository, but
to a different branch.

Cheers,
Martine