Hi Oleg,

  I thought that we already decided to exclude exotic licenses.

  With respect to this specific license:

  (1) We cannot use the license because the license text is specific to
eCos (e.g., "eCos is distributed [...]").

  (2) We should not use the license because it is not approved by the
Open Source Initiative. OSI approval is important for some open source
funding programmes etc.

  If you want to spend more time on this, I recommend the thread
http://projects.opensource.org/pipermail/license-review/2014-August/000853.html,

in particular
http://projects.opensource.org/pipermail/license-review/2014-September/000910.html.

Cheers
  matthias

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST