Hi Chen,

I can remember having the same problem with the telosb. I traced it down
to the fact, that there are no interrupts triggered. Which is strange
as the same code is working on an other msp430/cc2420 platform (Zolertia Z1).
Maybe a misconfiguration somehow sneaked into the radio driver setup.

As I don’t have a TelosB anymore I can’t debug it in more detail right now,
but maybe this gives you a hint.

Best, Thomas