Hello,

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 10:08 PM, Craig Younkins <cr...@freshtemp.com> wrote:
> I think the at86rf231 driver works with the 212B or will otherwise require
> minimal changes. I have not tested it but anticipate using it. In the linux
> kernel they are both supported in the same file.

Yes, the AT86RF212B works with the at86rf231 driver. The driver is
undergoing some work right now, see
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/2562 and
http://lists.riot-os.org/pipermail/devel/2015-March/002247.html

I have seen a memory corruption bug with the driver but not had the
time to pinpoint it exactly, it seems to happen randomly, but in the
vicinity of the radio RX code. I will open a PR when I find a solution
unless someone else beats me to it.

Best regards,
Joakim
www.eistec.se