Hi Oleg,

I think it's a good idea, it will allow easier runnig RIOT code on the platform.
I will write feedback directly on the PR.

Regards,
Gaëtan

On 03/18/2015 07:23 PM, Oleg Hahm wrote:
Dear rewewing IoTlers,

I just opened a pull request in RIOT that should ease the work with RIOT
applications on the IoT-LAB testbed a little bit:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/2640

Including the proposed Makefile like

  include $(RIOTBASE)/dist/Makefile.iot-lab

in an application's Makefile allows to create IoT-LAB experiments, flash,
reset and access the nodes right from the command line with Make in one go,
e.g. executing

export BOARD=iot-lab_M3
make iotlab-auth
make iotlab-exp IOTLAB_NODES=10 IOTLAB_DURATION=60 IOTLAB_SITE=grenoble
make iotlab-flash
make iotlab-term

will reserve an experiment for 10 nodes and 60 minutes in Grenoble, flash the
current application to all nodes and starts serial_aggregator for these nodes.

Let me know what you think about this idea and what could be improved.

Cheers,
Oleg