The way I envision it is as a starting point for RIOT, a base. Once the project
is integrated, then we can make changes to it as we see fit. Is that an
accurate picture or is it more a case of utilizing the project and handling
changes to that project that affect RIOT as they occur on Wakaama independently
through patches? Perhaps some combination of those?