From: devel [mailto:devel-boun...@riot-os.org] On Behalf Of Oleg Hahm
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10:09 AM
To: RIOT OS kernel developers
Subject: Re: [riot-devel] Build issue on Windows (8.1)

Dear Murat!

Apparently a picture in your tutorial got removed/replaced:
    ![Add to Environment Paths](http://i61.tinypic.com/xqfh9t.jpg)

I removed this from the how-to for now, but do you still have a copy that
you could re-upload?

Cheers,
Oleg

Am Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 05:36:19PM +0200 schrieb Murat CAKMAK:
> Hi Oleg,
>
> > Would you mind to maybe add a brief description to the RIOT wiki
> > about
> building RIOT on > > Windows? I guess this could be very helpful for
> other people as well.
>
> Done.
>
> Please see :
> https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Build-RIOT-on-Windows-OS
>
> Regards,
> Murat.

/* Nobody will ever see this message :-) */ panic("Cannot initialize video
hardware\n");
        linux-2.0.38/arch/m68k/atari/atafb.c