yup.

On 04/16/15 14:33, Hauke Petersen wrote:
fine with me.

Cheers,
Hauke

On 16.04.2015 14:22, Emmanuel Baccelli wrote:
Hi everyone,
seems the 30th is the best date? Should we plan for that then?
Best
Emmanuel

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Emmanuel Baccelli
<emmanuel.bacce...@inria.fr <mailto:emmanuel.bacce...@inria.fr>> wrote:

    Hi everyone,
    some people still have not filled their availability for the end
    of this month for the NSTF meeting.
    In particular, are you available on April 30th? Looks like
    promising date?
    http://doodle.com/hst7m64madhhyxnb
    Cheers
    Emmanuel