Hi Balaji,

there is support for the MSP430. AFAIK nobody tried configuring Code Composer Studio. In general we are focused on open software. There is a tutorial [1] about using Eclipse, if this is also interestiong for you. @all please correct me if I'm wrong!

Best,
Peter

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Using-the-Eclipse-IDE-for-C-and-CPP-Developers,-Howto