Hi,

that would be a good example for great communication :D

Personally, I would add

- the link to the Wikipedia page about link-local address

- some short explanations what the netcat options are for (for people
  like me, who are too lazy to open the man page and search for it)

- the note at the end of my article about writing your own software

- and, most important, the note at the beginning of my article
  concerning the damn firewall and the modprobe ipv6 stuff on a
  Raspberry Pi.

If you want to, I can update the article and add a Pull Request, or you
can just copy&paste it (would be much faster), if the others agree..?

Cheers,
Lennart