Hi,
make sure you have the `netdev2_tap` module included to your project. You
can do that by either adding the line

    USEMODULE += netdev2_tap

to your project or - more generally for all boards, not just native

    USEMODULE += gnrc_netif_default

If you want the OS to setup the device (recommended) also add the auto
initialization modules:

    USEMODULE += auto_init
    USEMODULE += auto_init_gnrc_netif

Cheers,