Hi,

do you mean

BUILDTEST_MCU_GROUP=foobar ./dist/tools/travis-scripts/build_and_test.sh

(BUILDTEST_MCU_GROUP can be chosen from .travis.yml)? That's exactly the
script that Travis is using. You can also run `make buildtest` to build a
single application for all boards and the unittests can be executed with
`make all test`.

Cheers,
Martine