Hej,

any contributions are welcome! Doing the acutal port should not take too long, as the code should be largely similar to the stm32f4 implementation. When you look at my branch, you probably notices that I basically only copied the f4... So it is basically a matter of adapting the code, step by step to the F7. I don't think this should take more than a week, considering never having used RIOT.

let me know where you need help!

Cheers,
Hauke