Hi Baptiste,

I guess what you're trying to achieve is the common use case of the border router AFAIK. Did you try to setup an "affe::x"-style address on node B? I'm still not too familiar with IPv6 terms, but I think that those fe80:: addresses are in a local scope and therefore not forwarded by a router, while the "affe::x" addresses are global.

Node B:
# ifconfig 7 add affe::3
# udp server start 8888

Linux:
$ netcat -6u affe::3

I had this exact same setup (with same addresses) already and it worked out of the box that way, so I'm pretty sure that in principle what you're trying to do is possible and you're not far away ;)

Cheers,
Daniel