Dear Community,

we are closing in fast on the next RIOT release. Feature freeze is next week Tuesday (March 30st) and the plan is to get the 2016.04 release out by April 15th.

As of now, we still have 79 PRs and 57 open issues marked for the release - this will hardly be doable. So I ask everyone, to take some time and look through his/her own PRs and issues and bring them up to speed or let them re-marked for the next release.

So I encourage everyone again to focus on testing and reviewing for the next days, so we can merge as many open PRs as possible before the feature freeeze!

I have also created an empty release notes document [1]. Please feel free to edit/add to it!

Nice job everyone and keep it up!

Cheers,
Hauke

[1] http://www.yourpart.eu/p/oCGClz07sh