Dear rustling IOTlers,

since Kaspar cannot attend today's meeting, but would be strongly interested
in the topic about the purpose of the repository, we decided to postpone this
discussion (it's not urgent anyway and with the upcoming release we have other
things to do, I guess). Since this was the only proposed topic on the agenda,
I would propose to cancel today's meeting. Any objections?

Cheers,
Oleg

On Tue, Apr 05, 2016 at 02:50:24PM +0200, Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla wrote:
> Hi RIOT folks!
>
> As usual, we have our bi-weekly RIOT developers meeting, until today, these
> are the topics to discuss present in the agenda:
>
>  - overall purpose of the RIOT repository
>
> Feel free to add other topics of your interest.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla
> Research Engineer at INRIA Saclay
> INFINE Team

/* Thanks to Rob `CmdrTaco' Malda for not influencing this code in any
 * way.
 */
        linux-2.4.3/net/core/netfilter.c