Hi,
have you checked out PR 5206 [1]? It isn't raw data transfer, but it
allows you to use PCAP files (the filetype wireshark uses) for netdev
communication (since PCAP also supports IEEE 802.15.4 this should work
for that). I think where I left things actual communication isn't
possible right now, but you can write PCAP files and read them, which
might be better anyways for testing since you can very precisely
control when you receive what data ;-).

Cheers,
Martine