________________________________
Από: devel <devel-boun...@riot-os.org> εκ μέρους του Oleg Hahm
<oliver.h...@inria.fr>
Στάλθηκε: Τρίτη, 9 Αυγούστου 2016 12:04 μμ
Προς: RIOT OS kernel developers
Θέμα: Re: [riot-devel] Απ: Problem with "make" -lm missing.

Hi!

On Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 08:27:04AM +0000, MiTsArAs Jimaras wrote:
> Now I have another problem!
>
> I compile on native board, and everything is alright.
>
> When I am trying to compile on qemu-i386, it seems to start, but I get no
> results.

Please note that support for i386 is rather rudimentary. Any particular reason
you want to use this platform?

Cheers,
Oleg
--
panic("Aarggh: attempting to free lock with active wait queue - shoot Andy");
        linux-2.0.38/fs/locks.c