Hi Ludwig!

On Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 02:30:25PM +0200, Ludwig Knüpfer wrote:
> Without any further insights I would say your case is different because the
> board is actively maintained, used, and can be bought.
> In the case of the FU boards I had in mind (msb430*) none of these points is
> true.

While I agree with your assessment, I don't think we should drop support for
MSB430 platforms. First, we have plenty of them in Berlin and Hamburg and I
will happily lend them to anyone asking for it. Second, they are (or at least
were) used in other academic institutes in WSN area. Finally, they are very
similar to widely used platforms such as TelosB or WSN430 and the additional
maintenance effort is really small. However, we definitely should try harder
to get a better support for MSP430 platforms in general.

Cheers,
Oleg
--
printk("NULL POINTER IDIOT\n");
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-core/dvb_filter.c