Hi,
can you check if this is https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/5467?

> Why or how can a node be removed from ncache? Why the node does not
automatically reconnect with BR?

As the implementer of the neighbor discovery I can say this: because
the neighbor discovery is sh** ;-). It was written in a haste and has
a lot of design flaws. I'm working on a replacement (see
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/5704, happy to hear your
thoughts ;-)), but sadly I did not find some time to put heavy
implementation efforts into this yet (hopefully in autumn though, so
we have something for the October release, fingers crossed).

Thanks for reporting and kind regards,
Martines