Hi,

I now have a new git branch based on recent master which supports uno
and duemilanove models.
all common code is in boards/arduino-common and difference lives in
boards/arduino-uno and boards/arduino-duemilanove.

Should I push -f on original PR [1] ?
Or it is cleaner to close [1] and open a new PR ?

Regards,
Laurent

[1]https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/5451

> Hi Laurent,
> don't want to discourage you, but you do not have to update on this mailing
> list for every step you do. Just the major ones are enough ;-). Those of us
> interested (as for example me) will most likely follow your PR anyways.
>
> BTW: when you write your wiki page on the board can you add a section on
> how to use the emulator?
>
> Regards,
> Martine

>> Hi,
>>
>> Shared code between atmega260 and atmega328p now live in atmega_common,
>> except startup.c which I dont find how to move it yet, certainly due
>> to the "export UNDEF += $(BINDIR)cpu/startup.o" directive.
>>
>> Tests has been done on emulator since I don't have the mega2560.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Laurent
>>

>> https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/5451/commits/e1a317f807ed12785ec8d2c53bcbb0d470964676

« On ne résout pas un problème avec les modes de pensée qui l’ont engendré. »
« You cannot solve current problems with current thinking. Current
problems are the result of current thinking »