Hi all,

I am using the gnrc BR and I have another node running the gnrc_networking
example. I did some modifications on the main.c of the gnrc_networking, I
replaced  the lines 44-46 [1] with the line: _netif_config(0, NULL); .
After that I execute some threads. My question is why I cannot ping the
node running the gnrc_networking example with this modifications I did.
Moreover, I can't see the node on the ncache of the BR. I was able to ping
and see  the node in BR's ncache when I used the gnrc_networking example as
it is. Any suggestions???
Thank you in advance!

[1]
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/blob/master/examples/gnrc_networking/main.c