Hi Joakim,

as it seems no one used the this sensor on the stm32f4discovery so far, even if it actually is a popular platform imo. The LIS3DH has been used on the mulle board or via external connections. I don't know about the differences of both sensors, but I assume the driver needs to be adapted. If you have any particular questions about that, just ask!

Best regards
Peter