Hi Akshay,

if I understand it correctly, you use the ezr32lg? So I would suggest you start by porting that CPU first:
- create the `ezr32lg` cpu
- create a `ezr32_common` folder
- move everything from the `ezr32wg` to the common folder that can be re-used (I would suppose this includes all periph drivers + most of the arch code)

Next than you can implement the radio driver, as a rough guideline have a look at the (early) device driver implementation guideline [1].

Cheers,
Hauke

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Guide:-Writing-a-device-driver-in-RIOT