Kaleb,

Can you write up a blog post to let our community know that this is available?

Please include the details you shared below.

Finally, include the caveat that we did not enable Fastmath, unless you fixed
that.

Emmanuel,

Can you share the announcement with your community?

Thanks!

LS

Larry Stefonic
Founder and CEO