Ok, the code removed is totaly useless or are there any parts that I can
use?(Just a question before I go over the datasheet of the ltc4150). I will
try to fix it as soon as possible, I dont know if there should also be a
PR, because with the ltc4150 device we can estimate the battery level of a
RIOT device, which seems important on IoT.

Best,
Ilias