Hi Martin!

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 01:21:22PM +0100, Landsmann, Martin wrote:
> While going through the spreadsheet I stumbled upon row 28, i.e. 'Cope with
> dynamic set of workers'.
>
> I would appreciate to get more information why the scoring seems to state,
> what I interpret of it,
>
> that Jenkins is totally unable to handle the cases, or does it in an abysmal
> way.

I think it's probably Cenk who can answer this question in the most detailed
way, but in general we judged only the current state of the CI
(configuration) to avoid fortune telling. In the current state of Jenkins it
cannot deal with failing workers, but would require some non-trivial exception
handling in a groovy file.

To all the other members of the task force: correct me if I remembered this
wrong.

Cheers,
Oleg
--
/* Fuck.  The f-word is here so you can grep for it :-)  */
        linux-2.4.3/include/asm-mips/mmu_context.h