Hi everybody,

I'm writing to you because I'm having some problems when trying to test the
xbee module.

What I want to do is to be able to comunicate two waspmotes by means of the
xbee module.
I took a look at the driver_xbee test in order to have something to start
from. However, when running ifconfig for this example, the ip address I
obtain is as follows:

Iface 4 HWaddr: 00:00
            Long HWaddr: 00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00

I tried to add the gnrc_ipv6 to the Makefile but when doing this, shell is
no longer available.

I moved then to the gnr_minimal example and after setting up the Makefile
for considering the Xbee module, I'm able to display the mote's ip address.
Nevertheless, I'm not able to run the shell within this example.

Do you have any idea how can I set up un example in which both ipv6 and
shell modules are available (and thus to be able to get the waspmote
ipaddress and to be able to send messages from the shell (txtsend)) ??

Thanks,

François