Hi Aaron, hi Thomas!

Thanks for sparking this discussion and sharing your thoughts about this
topic!

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 11:03:03AM +1200, Aaron Sowry wrote:

> > I think this is a good idea, forming a special interest group a.k.a task
> > force gathering people having time to spare to invest in EdgeX, reporting
> > back to the community as we used to do for technical topics.
>
> I think a task force would at least fulfill the desire to "keep an eye
> on the results" as you say, and would probably be a positive thing to
> have regardless of how much involvement RIOT decides to have in EdgeX.

I very much like the idea of joining the EdgeX Foundry with some kind of trial
period in mind having a group of people committed to monitor this period and
the general alignment between RIOT's goals and the direction EdgeX is taking.

Cheers,
Oleg
--
Unix is user friendly... its just selective about who its friends are.