According to their example:
Example:
A frame transmission of length five with TX_AUTO_CRC_ON set, is
started with a Frame Buffer write access of five bytes (the last two
bytes can be omitted). The first three bytes are used for FCS
generation; the last two bytes are replaced by the internally
calculated FCS.

Even a five bytes frame would have its last two bytes overwritten. Is
my understanding correct?
So I don't understand why the driver limits the frame length to 127-2?

Baptiste